Greetings from Sew Fabulous
|Hi Everyone! Ross and I are in Aurora, IL, this week for training. We're so excited about this because it means we'll be able to get BERNINAs in the store soon (though "soon" is a relative term durning these challenging times). REMINDER: The store hours are altered this week:
Tues: 9:30-4:00 (Caring Hearts will be meeting in the classroom Tues morning)
|I met with a fabric rep last week and placed an order for a variety of new fabrics. They include selections from Tim Holtz, Kaffe Fassett and Tula Pink. I'll be sure to let you know as soon as they arrive so you can stop in and load up on these new and exciting designs.
|* April 13: Caring Hearts - meeting in classroom 9:30-noon
* April 30: Embroidery Club - don't forget to sign up here. Cost is $10 and you get to take home a cute casserole carrier for that summer picnic with your family! Please sure to check out the supplies you need to bring for this meeting.
* May 6: We're starting a Sit 'N Sew Thursday! Here's what you need to know:
- WHEN: Every Thursday: Noon - 5:00. (Starting May 6)
- PRICE: $5/person. 5 hours of uninterrupted sewing time.
- HOW MANY: There is room for 8 people
- Reserve your spot here. Gather a few friends and make this a regular event. You can sign up for as many Thursdays as you want through Dec 16. If you're not comfortable signing up online, please call the store to reserve your spot. 269-459-1725
There are 8 spaces available; if not reserved in advance, walk-ins will be welcome. Feel free to call in the morning to see if space is available.
|Thanks for reading and sharing this newsletter with your friends. I hope you all have a wonderful week.
|Heidi and the Sew Fabulous Team|