|HAPPY MAY! I hope you're all doing well. I'm so excited about May because we have some great deals going on with all our machines. We also have so many new fabrics, I hope you get a chance to stop in and have a look at some of our wonderful new collections.
|BERNINA - MAY IS TRADE-IN MONTH. What BERNINA will you get with your trade-in.
Also, Accessory of the Month is the BERNINA Stitch Regulator
JANOME Sunny Days Sale - May 1 through July 31
Have you seen the new Janome Continental M17? No - Watch this video. Wowzer! Here are a few of the features that make it stand out:
* 2 screens that allow you to select and modify your stitches with ease. One of the screens is about the size of a tablet so you can really see what you're doing.
* 13 1/2" wide by 5 1/2" high of highly illuminated space to the right of the needle (harp or throat space). You can sure fit a lot of quilt in that space!
* High-definition embroidery with the largest embroidery hoops in the industry. You can make a design that is 11" x 18" without needing to rehoop.
* There are 5 apps for your smart phone or tablet that will allow you to be creative on the go.
* 850 built-in stitches and 91 needle positions
* Stitch Regulator with 4 foot attachments including the first everstitch regulated Ruler Foot - these all come standard with the CM17
Besides some great PFAFF machine deals, we have accessories as well.
|Wednesday, May 4 - 9:30-Noon: Portage Quilters (call the store for details)
Wednesday, May 4 - 6:00-8:00: Precision Piecing Session 5.
Thursday, May 5 - Noon-5:00: Sit 'N Sew. Open to all. $3 (which can be applied to a purchase that day)
Saturday, May 7 - Noon-3:00: Old Bag Ladies & Gents Club - Easy Does It (Encore)
* Embroidery Club: May 20 1:00-4:00 **IMPORTANT: This is a change from the normal 4th Friday due to Memorial Day.
* Precision Piecing Session 6 will be held on May 21 from 10:00-Noon or May 25 from 6:00-8:00
* Label Making Workshop: Come in and learn how to embroider a quilt label. See https://mysewfab.com for details.
600 Romence Road, Ste 130 (in the Hillside Center)
Portage, MI 49024
VIRTUAL TOUR: https://goo.gl/maps/SgXsRD12dAa1NU4s5
From I-94W take Exit 76, stay left to go south on Westnedge Ave.
Turn right on Romence Rd.
Turn right into the Hillside Center drive, just past the mall entrance on Romence Road.